I’m already in the Christmas spirit thanks to JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa! My family enjoyed their spectacular JW Illumination holiday light show where hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights are choreographed to joyful holiday music as part of the resort’s outdoor wonderland. I haven’t started baking this year’s Christmas treats yet so I will share a special treat we got and pictures of our visit to the JW Marriott; just to cheer up your Holiday spirit !.
This is a special Holiday cookie with the resort logo imprinted in milk chocolate. Not only did the cookie look amazing but it was delicious!
Let me share all the details from our incredible evening in the JW Marriot.Picture courtesy of JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort &Spa
Tinsel the JW Elf was our host. My kids love her! If you want to meet her, Tinsel will be visiting the Village Shopping Center’s Toy’s for Tots event on Dec. 14thPicture courtesy of the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort &Spa
She welcomed as with hot cocoa, COOKIES, drinks and finger foods.
Santa arrived in his sleigh into the JW Marriot to flip the switch and begin the spectacular show. I was able to catch the first lights of the season. JW Illumination will take place nightly from Nov. 24 through Dec. 31.
Later we had the opportunity to take pictures with Santa, Mrs. Claus and more Elves .
The fun will continue with additional holiday activities including:
· Polar plunge with the lifeguard elves (Saturdays Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
· Gingerbread craft workshop (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
· Breakfast with Santa & Mrs. Claus (Saturdays Nov. 30-Dec. 21, 8:30-10:30 a.m.)
· Story time with the elves (Friday nights Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
· Santa pictures at the Texas Library (Saturday nights, Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
· Elf tuck-in (Saturday nights Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
· Letters to Santa (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays Nov. 24-Dec. 31)
Be part of a new San Antonio family tradition at JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa. It will be really fun!